THE TEENS SCHOOL HOLIDAY ACTING PROGRAM - Summer (5 days)
Does your teenager want to have an EXCITING experience this school holidays?
Then join in the school holiday fun in the School Holiday Acting Program and create your own short scenes!
If your young actor loves drama and visual arts, this specially designed course is perfect for them. They will develop the key techniques for acting and apply them in front of the camera. This course is a great introduction to film acting for anyone!
Taught by leading professionals in the industry, your teen will be given the best knowledge in Hollywood!
You'll learn the basics of Screen Acting, Camera Techniques and apply them on carefully selected age appropriate scripts.
You get to work in-front of and behind the camera.
You'll take home footage of your scenes to share with friends and family or even with Agents and Casting Directors.
Days: (Monday too Friday)
Time: 6pm until 8pm (5 Evenings)
Class: 10 hours
Recomended for Teens aged 13 to 17 years old.
Hurry and apply now! Only limited spots available.
*Students do not require previous experience in Screen Acting to enroll in this course.
Terms & Conditions of Enrollment
1. Payment must be made upon booking in order for Marbella Film School to hold your spot in any course.
2. In making a payment, you agree to understand and accept these Terms & Conditions.
3. Out of respect for fellow students, Marbella Film School expects full commitment from its students. Where applicable, you will be expected to do rehearsals with your scene partner outside of the class hours and learn all your lines. A strong attitude that affects the class dynamic may result in being asked to leave the class without a refund of course fees.
4. Marbella Film School has a strict ‘No Refund Policy’. Upon consideration, a credit may be issued at the discretion of Marbella Film School for use in selected courses.
5. Marbella Film School reserves the right to amend course dates, workshop dates, schedules, lesson plans and filming schedules when necessary.
6. Should Marbella Film School amend course dates, workshop dates, schedules, lesson plans and filming schedules to times when a student is unable to attend, the student may choose to enroll in a later intake at no additional cost to the student or upon consideration, a credit may be issued at the discretion of Marbella Film School for use in selected courses within 12 months of receiving written notice that the student will not be able to attend the course.
7. All courses and workshops at Marbella Film School are facilitated by working Industry Professionals. From time to time, they may be required to take leave from facilitating training at Marbella Film School to work on-set or on-location in their respective professions. In this instance, Marbella Film School will provide an equally qualified substitute to facilitate the remainder of the course and/or re-schedule the course to a time when the appointed or substitute facilitator is able to resume facilitating their training courses at Marbella Film School.
8. Students attending Marbella Film School are required to carry themselves appropriately at all times and adhere to ethical and moral principles. Discrimination, harassment and any form of misconduct towards course facilitators, company employees, guests of Marbella Film School and fellow students may result in being asked to leave the course permanently without a refund of paid course fees.
9. Marbella Film School is a no-ego school. Students are required to take direction as instructed by our facilitators in order to improve on their skills. Insubordination will not be tolerated.