PRIVATE ACTING LESSONS & SELF TAPE AUDITION
If a private class is your preference to learn the basics or you want to take your current skills to the next level, Marbella Film School also offers private classes with Actress, Nicole Moerland.
These classes include an understanding of the process of script analysis and how to build a character. Students work on both dramatic as well as comedic pieces and can choose their own scripts.
This one-on-one class provides students with a fast-track to their development.
Fee: €60 per hour
Terms & Conditions of Enrollment
1. Payment must be made upon booking in order for Marbella Film School to hold your spot in any course.
2. In making a payment, you agree to understand and accept these Terms & Conditions.
3. Out of respect for fellow students, Marbella Film School expects full commitment from its students. Where applicable, you will be expected to do rehearsals with your scene partner outside of the class hours and learn all your lines. A strong attitude that affects the class dynamic may result in being asked to leave the class without a refund of course fees.
4. Marbella Film School has a strict ‘No Refund Policy’. Upon consideration, a credit may be issued at the discretion of Marbella Film School for use in selected courses.
5. Marbella Film School reserves the right to amend course dates, workshop dates, schedules, lesson plans and filming schedules when necessary.
6. Should Marbella Film School amend course dates, workshop dates, schedules, lesson plans and filming schedules to times when a student is unable to attend, the student may choose to enroll in a later intake at no additional cost to the student or upon consideration, a credit may be issued at the discretion of Marbella Film School for use in selected courses within 12 months of receiving written notice that the student will not be able to attend the course.
7. All courses and workshops at Marbella Film School are facilitated by working Industry Professionals. From time to time, they may be required to take leave from facilitating training at Marbella Film School to work on-set or on-location in their respective professions. In this instance, Marbella Film School will provide an equally qualified substitute to facilitate the remainder of the course and/or re-schedule the course to a time when the appointed or substitute facilitator is able to resume facilitating their training courses at Marbella Film School.
8. Students attending Marbella Film School are required to carry themselves appropriately at all times and adhere to ethical and moral principles. Discrimination, harassment and any form of misconduct towards course facilitators, company employees, guests of Marbella Film School and fellow students may result in being asked to leave the course permanently without a refund of paid course fees.
9. Marbella Film School is a no-ego school. Students are required to take direction as instructed by our facilitators in order to improve on their skills. Insubordination will not be tolerated.