HOLLYWOOD SHOWREEL SCENE
Due to popular demand from students who want to start at the beginning and work their way through to a final showreel of their own, Marbella Film School has launched its “Hollywood Showreel Film Shoot”.
For JUST €385 students will have had intensive training through out the "on going scene course" that will help them to prepare for a showreel scene to a professional showreel workshop. The end result is one professional ‘mini film’ shoot which combines into a 3-minute show-reel to present to agents and casting directors. They will have the opportuinity to create 1 scene in this one day film shoot.
Mini Film and Showreel Workshop (Weekend Film Shoot)
Class Duration: Weekend Film Shoot
Day: Saturday OR Sunday
Age Requirement: 16+
Course Fee: €385 per student
*Students do not require previous experience in Screen Acting to enroll in this course.
*Classes may not run during Public Holidays.
Terms & Conditions of Enrollment
1. Payment must be made upon booking in order for Marbella Film School to hold your spot in any course.
2. In making a payment, you agree to understand and accept these Terms & Conditions.
3. Out of respect for fellow students, Marbella Film School expects full commitment from its students. Where applicable, you will be expected to do rehearsals with your scene partner outside of the class hours and learn all your lines. A strong attitude that affects the class dynamic may result in being asked to leave the class without a refund of course fees.
4. Marbella Film School has a strict ‘No Refund Policy’. Upon consideration, a credit may be issued at the discretion of Marbella Film School for use in selected courses.
5. Marbella Film School reserves the right to amend course dates, workshop dates, schedules, lesson plans and filming schedules when necessary.
6. Should Marbella Film School amend course dates, workshop dates, schedules, lesson plans and filming schedules to times when a student is unable to attend, the student may choose to enroll in a later intake at no additional cost to the student or upon consideration, a credit may be issued at the discretion of Marbella Film School for use in selected courses within 12 months of receiving written notice that the student will not be able to attend the course.
7. All courses and workshops at Marbella Film School are facilitated by working Industry Professionals. From time to time, they may be required to take leave from facilitating training at Marbella Film School to work on-set or on-location in their respective professions. In this instance, Marbella Film School will provide an equally qualified substitute to facilitate the remainder of the course and/or re-schedule the course to a time when the appointed or substitute facilitator is able to resume facilitating their training courses at Marbella Film School.
8. Students attending Marbella Film School are required to carry themselves appropriately at all times and adhere to ethical and moral principles. Discrimination, harassment and any form of misconduct towards course facilitators, company employees, guests of Marbella Film School and fellow students may result in being asked to leave the course permanently without a refund of paid course fees.
9. Marbella Film School is a no-ego school. Students are required to take direction as instructed by our facilitators in order to improve on their skills. Insubordination will not be tolerated.